A gringa's attempt to assimilate herself into the culture of vino consumption, killer fútbol, and Argentine advertising


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

To Katharine Burkland:
[aka my best friend
 aka my sister from another mother
 aka my other half]
Since I couldn't hand you a physical card myself, I hope this suffices!
I've known you almost my entire life, and definitely all of your (now) twenty years. There are no words to describe the part you play in my theatrical life. You're my balance, my sanity, the right side to my brain.. that's the logical side, right? I hope you have a fantastical day, eventful enough to celebrate two decades of being wonderful. Cheers to the parents, as well. Love you and miss you! We'll be sure to have a joint party when I get back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment